Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bridesmaid Luncheon

As is the custom, I had a bridesmaid luncheon on Saturday morning. It was a wonderful time with friends and family. We ate lunch at RJ Goodies. Apparantly the menu that I made was a big hit. When Miranda got married, one thing she did that I loved and promised to do at my wedding was a charm cake. Charms with special significances (example globe means you will be a world traveler) are buried into the cake before it is decorated. They are attached by long ribbons. My bridesmaids and house party each chose one and pulled revealing the charm. Steve's stepmom got me a lolita wine glass to add to my collection and a beautiful white nightgown. It was a truly special time for all of us.

 Julie Pruski and Miranda Horton

 Carrie Stutzman and Abby Embry

 Kathryn Anderson and Jessica Maloney

 The Moms having a great time!

Cori Davidson and Kasie






Kathryn pulled out the stork charm....

No comments:

Post a Comment